Here are some diaper pouches in some of the new materials I have. This gives you an idea of what they look like. These are spoken for but I still have material left in both of these.
Diaper Pouches- Kid Size- $6 with the purchase of a small, medium, or large. If purchased alone $8. Small-$12 (Fits about 2-3 diapers and a travel wipes container) Medium-$14(Fits about 3-4 diapers and a travel wipes container) Large-$16 (Fits 4-5 diapers and a travel wipes container. This size is great for cloth diapers. If you buy 2 of this size-one for dirty and one for clean I will give you a deal on buying 2)
Jeanskirts- The price varies by jeanskirt. I will have some available for sale soon.
Purses- $15 I only have 1 of these available. When that one is gone that's all I have right now.
Shipping Costs- The shipping cost will be added to your order. I always ship the cheapest way possible unless you otherwise specify.
Contact Info
If you are interested in purchasing anything please e-mail me at lanasews@yahoo.com
2 comments:
Very cute! :) I like your new background too!
They're here and they're wonderful! Love 'em!
Post a Comment