Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mini I-Spy bags




These are mini I-spy bags. They will come with a little card that tells you what to spy in each bag. The little card will attach to the ribbon on the side. They are great for keeping your kids quiet! Good for church, restaurants, and travel. Each one will be custom made for you. Each will contain the child's name in beads. The cost is $11 and that includes shipping.




These are complete bags. The tags tell exactly what to spy in each bag.


7 comments:

Gramma Chris said...

Those turned out cute. I've never seen those before. We miss you here!

Anita said...

I wish I needed one for quiet times! They look so neat! :)

Unknown said...

Very cute! :)

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Love them!!

Dalayna said...

Those look awsome! How much are you selling them for?

ShareandRemember said...

I missed seeing these, not sure how! I'm emailing you - I'd like a couple of these!

Jeff & Aleigh said...

I got mine yesterday!!! VERY awesome!!! :)